Our client is seeking a Stock Plan Analyst to assist with the ongoing administration of their Equity Incentive Plan (“EIP”) and the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (“ESPP”).
- Administer ESPP enrollment process, including developing communication materials, managing and uploading data into E*TRADE, and preparing employee files for review.
- Prepare and execute bi-annual ESPP purchase transactions globally including consolidating payroll contributions, uploading data into E*TRADE, auditing data, and preparing internal reports.
- Maintain global ESPP participation data, communicating and reconciling changes within payroll contribution reports.
- Assist with the introduction and rollout of the ESPP to new international markets, including ensuring all participation requirements are met.
- Support tasks related to the processing and review of restricted stock unit vesting, the collection of any required tax withholding and updating in the equity database.
- Review/maintain the insider list on a quarterly basis to be approved by the Corporate Legal department; ensure all updates are accurately reflected in the equity database.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of compensation and/or equity experience.
- Experience managing projects in a global environment and handling sensitive information.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.