Compensation professionals play an essential role, ensuring that large companies successfully manage all of the rewards that workers receive for duty and services in their jobs.
Compensation is more than just how much to pay your workforce: It is creating compensation plans that link performance to company success while maintaining a strong company culture with each and every employee. SC Staffing & Consulting works seamlessly with your in-house Human Resources department to recruit and place your next team member.
When a compensation professional leaves a company or a new compensation role develops, SC Staffing & Consulting can quickly and effectively fill those key human resources positions. We are experts in evaluating candidates who are well versed in compliance and who understand the employee population while working closely with senior management.
SC Staffing & Consulting founders Suzanne Curran and Julie Barile, have a combined 60+ years of experience recruiting and placing key, certified compensation and human resources professionals with countless companies – including Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies – on a direct hire and temp-to-hire basis. We attract the right people so your company can attractively compensate the right people.
SC Staffing & Consulting is committed to finding the talent best suited for the job, including these key compensation team members:
- Compensation Specialist
- Compensation Manager
- Compensation Analyst
- Senior Compensation Analyst
- Executive Compensation Analyst
- Executive Compensation Manager
- Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
- Total Rewards Director
- HR Business Partner (HRBP)
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Professional Development and Certification
- Remuneration Professional
- Large national database of compensation professionals
- Recruiting and staffing professionals who understand the intricacies and implications of compensation work
- Familiarity with required certifications: CCP – Certified Compensation Professionals, CECP – Certified Executive Compensation Professionals, GRP – Global Remuneration Professionals
- Executive search project management
We have served Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies since 2007.
Please ask us for client references.
Give us a call today to find your next great hire 215-292-1185.
Are you a compensation or human resources professional who is not currently in our company’s compensation candidate database?
Please send us your resume here.