SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to manage the annual compensation planning process, including annual salary and bonus planning and to lead compensation projects.
- Partner with HR Leaders to engage Business Leaders in ensuring successful completion.
- Develop sales incentive plans in partnership with HR Leaders and Sales Leaders.
- Participate in the design and modeling of new or revised variable compensation plans.
- Lead market analysis to determine company’s competitive position, evaluate and recommend changes to existing compensation structures to ensure competitiveness and equity.
- Review proposed salary recommendations and requests for job review to provide guidance and recommendations to Business Leaders.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related issues.
- Provide training and coaching to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders on compensation philosophy, strategy and practices, including FLSA compliance.
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual HR metric reports and analyze compensation data from various systems.
- Lead or participate in a variety of HR and compensation related projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- 5 years compensation experience in a multi-state environment, preferably in financial services and/or with public company compensation.
- Sales incentive plan development and administration experience, a plus.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and compensation software, such as Workday, Comp Analyst and Xactly.
- High level knowledge of Compensation practices and principles, laws and regulations, including FLSA.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, Access.
- Understanding and experience with sales incentive compensation, processes and programs.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate Compensation principles and recommendations.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.