Our client is seeking a payroll tax specialist responsible for accomplishing payroll processing objectives, with a strong tax background and a high degree of confidentiality. This position requires deep knowledge of payroll administration, taxes, including state and federal regulations. This position processes all payroll related time entry, tax deposits, reports, benefit deductions, W2s and audit document requests and works inter-departmentally.
- Prepare the global bi-weekly/monthly payroll.
- Collect and maintain payroll information and calculate payroll on a bi-weekly basis, including reviewing, and importing timecards for hourly employees.
- Prepare monthly reports for Finance team; compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, and 401k contributions.
- Provide proper SOX compliance documentation to internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of accounting close journal entries.
- Follows federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Protect employee confidence and payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of payroll experience.
- Processing multi-state payrolls for over 1,000 employees. Additional experience in international payroll is a plus.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills including complex accounting issues.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.