Our client in the Harrisburg, PA area is seeking a Water Treatment Operator for a temporary to possible permanent position. This role maintains, operates, and trouble-shoots a potable water treatment plant according to all DEP, EPA, and DOC rules and regulations to provide a continuous and safe potable water supply to the facility.
- Performs preventative and operational maintenance of all plant equipment by insuring they are cleaned, maintained, repaired, and adjusted.
- Operating, maintaining, and repairing motors, pumps, valves, chemical feeders, chlorinators, filters, flow recorders, controllers, and related water treatment equipment.
- Performing the sampling and testing of plant influent and effluent to ensure acceptable potability.
- Maintain log of all work performed reporting to immediate supervisor any situation not considered routine.
- Prepares reports on plant operations.
- Perform adjustments and repairs to pumps, valves, fittings, and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform related duties as required in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Ability to read charts, graphs, meters, measuring devices, diagrams, blueprints, etc. used in water treatment plant.
- Willingness to submit to a security background check.
- Sewage Treatment Plant and Waterworks Operators Certification.
- Class C Driver's License.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.