SC Staffing & Consulting regularly provides convention event staff at Philadelphia area venues such as the Pennsylvania Convention Center and center city hotels. Our company is seeking temporary event staff workers. We have opportunities throughout the year for high-energy individuals with a flair for great customer service.
A successful event staff candidate must be reliable and able to provide attentive, friendly, and enthusiastic WOW service in a high-volume environment.
If this is you, please apply to be considered for our database. Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly. Please send your name, contact information, and resume. No phone calls please.
- Greeting guests.
- Coordinating with our client and event guests.
- Distributing brochures and promotional materials.
- Answering simple inquiries clearly and concisely.
- Directing attendees to rooms.
- Scanning badges.
- Must be a service-oriented team player.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and friendly.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have availability to commit for the entire length of a scheduled event. (Event schedules vary from 1 day to 1 week.)
- Sales ability a plus, but not a necessity.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.