SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a temporary Training and Development Specialist (Human Resources) in Harrisburg, PA. The client seeks a Specialist to create, administer, and deliver classroom training and eLearning. Emphasis will be placed on developing a supervisory curriculum, with other projects assigned as needed.
- Design and develop both classroom and eLearning training programs/curriculum.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities.
- Complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Prepare and complete training-related reports.
- Create facilitator guides.
- Develop job aids and other materials to support trainings.
- Work on assignments related to newsletters, onboarding, orientation, and/or creating an employee handbook.
- Relevant work experience in training development
- Experience creating and delivering both classroom-based trainings and eLearning
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training
- Knowledge of instructional design theory/implementation and adult learning theory
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Minimum 2+ years of training development experience required
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Background Clearance Requirements
A background check will be required for Education Verification, Employment Verification, Criminal Conviction Verification, Credit Check, and Professional Credential Verification.
Reference Checks will be required.