SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Title Processor in the Philadelphia suburbs. Must have worked at a Title Insurance company and perform duties as a processor.
- Responsible for clearing title, including lien payoffs, mortgages, real estate tax balances, and other matters that may be required to produce clear title.
- Communicate at the highest level of customer service with Realtors, Lenders, Investors, Buyers, Sellers, Attorneys, Underwriters, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule settlements.
- Preparation of HUDS, CDs
- Compliance with and updated knowledge of TRID Rules and Regulations,
- Other administrative duties as Management may require from time to time, including but not limited to inputting applications, recording documents, answering phones, etc.
- Must possess knowledge and experience with clearing title in Pennsylvania.
- Experience with commercial transactions a plus!
- Title Producer’s license a plus!
- Well organized, good judgment, able to multitask.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Work proficiently, independently and in team environment.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office.
November 19, 2019