Our client is seeking an experienced Tax Preparer for the upcoming tax season. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the preparation of Individual, Corporate, Estate and Trust returns.
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements.
- Inputting data from financial records into tax return software or databases.
- Using applicable federal, state and local tax law to determine deductions and how much each client will pay or earn on the return.
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies.
- CPA preferred.
- Enrolled Agent preferred.
- 3 years experience in preparing individual returns.
- Must have current PTIN.
- Experience preparing Corporate, Estate & Trust returns is a plus.
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all client matters.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.