Our client is seeking a Stock Plan Professional to be the administrator within the finance team to assist in leading and scaling stock administration as the company is poised for global growth. The position is responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of global equity plans on E*Trade (including but not limited to options, PSUs, RSUs and ESPP).
- Administer the company’s equity plans for all employees, U.S. and globally.
- Work closely with internal tax and payroll team regarding domestic and international plan management including tax withholding, compliance and related matters.
- Process and manage all stock transactions for the global workforce and tax payments for transactions.
- Support employee understanding of equity awards, ESPP, and company programs and policies.
- Work directly with inside and outside counsel to monitor global compliance developments for our global stock plan and, when necessary,
- Perform data entry and manage daily and cyclical stock administration processes for grants, stock option exercises, terminations, and leaves using E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online (EEO) platform.
- Manage administration of ESPP, when applicable, including open enrollments, tracking, withdrawals, changes, purchase processing, and reporting.
- Understand and have working knowledge and experience in application of accounting rules associated with stock-based compensation (ASC-718).
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of option grants, exercises and cancellations and manage the stock cap table.
- Implement policies and processes to ensure compliance with each jurisdiction’s rules and regulations.
- Prepare custom reports and reconciliations to assist in the review of equity and transaction data.
- Maintain supporting documents for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly, and timely to requests for data.
- Assist with the preparation of stock-related sections of 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statements.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance with 10b5-1 Plans and SEC filings of Forms 3, 4 and 5.
- Manage company blackout periods and preclearance during open.
- Process leave of absence vesting suspensions.
- Primary point of contact with the company’s transfer agent and outside broker service providers.
- Maintain an effective partnership with internal Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and PeopleOps.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in administration of global equity plans with public company experience (ideally for a publicly traded U.S. company).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CEP Level III, or equivalent certification preferred/ minimum of CEP Level I required.
- Expert in use of EEO and Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups).
- Strong working knowledge of stock plans and various equity award types.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with E*TRADE and other major 3rd-party equity software systems and brokerage firms.
- Workday experience.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and Excel skills.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.