SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to provide day-to-day program administration for compensation processes, including Employee Stock Purchase Program Administration, Equity Program Administration, and Deferred Compensation Plan Administration. This is a remote position.
- Partner with internal and external partners, including Payroll, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Vendors and Consultants to seamlessly execute assigned compensation strategy and programs.
- Provide day-to-day program administration of the assigned program with vendors.
- Maintain program and participant data integrity. Monitor data feed and data load for data accuracy.
- Perform ongoing analysis and audits. Ensure program administration comply with the relevant laws, regulations and plan documents.
- Serves as SME on assigned programs and processes.
- Document existing processes and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Respond to inquiries relevant to assigned programs. Update and enhance program material and participant communication to engage program participation and understanding.
- Prepare compensation summaries and reports for management and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with internal partners to assist in the preparation of the compensation committee presentation and annual Proxy tables.
- Participate in the design and modeling of new and improved compensation plans.
- Administer equity grant and vesting process, understanding the processes and timelines for seamless execution.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows, covered individual list and section 16 officers trade restrictions in the equity system.
- Lead the ESPP stock purchase process for quarterly employee stock purchase offering.
- Reconcile and audit activity with company, record keeper, transfer agent and payroll data.
- Responsible for new hire and annual enrollment for executives and non-employee board members.
- Oversee and reconcile quarterly payment distributions.
- Provide oversight to Trust administration & COLI policy management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study or equivalent education, training and/or experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred.
- 3 years relevant experience in compensation, including program administration.
- Knowledge of equity and executive compensation practices and principles, laws, and regulations.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of HRIS and compensation platforms/administration sites, such as Workday, Comp Analyst and Fidelity NetBenefits.
- Understanding and experience with compensation processes and programs administration.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality around personal employee and compensation data, based on authority and business reason.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.