SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to provide day-to-day global program administration for both stock option and restricted stock units.
- Prepare and process stock options, restricted stock units, ESPP grants, cancellations, and exercises.
- Prepare monthly equity reconciliations for Accounting.
- Maintain Equity Edge database including report generation of participant summaries.
- Provide NQ, ISO, RSU, ESPP tax reports to Payroll.
- Prepare true up for international employee withholding taxes.
- Liaise with the transfer agent to ensure that trades are settled in a timely manner.
- Initiate/reconcile DWAC transactions for Section 16 executives with 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are adhered to to maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred.
- Experience in administering public company plans.
- Minimum 7 years experience in stock plan administration using Equity Edge and E-Trade.
- Knowledge of global equity taxation.
- Strong analytical skills accompanied by attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.