SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a full-time remote Stock Plan Administrator to provide day-to-day stock plan administration.
● Consult with clients on implementations, daily plan administration, and troubleshooting.
● Maintain Equity Edge database including report generation of participant summaries.
● Ensure that controls and procedures are adhered to maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
● Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred.
● Experience in administering public company plans.
● Minimum 3 years experience in stock plan administration using Equity Edge and E-Trade.
● Strong analytical skills accompanied by attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
In addition to annual salary the following benefits are offered:
● Company laptop
● 3% 401K match
● NASPP membership.
● Reimbursement for CEP studies.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp-to-perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment
process from the first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.