SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a full-time Equity Extraordinaire to provide day-to-day stock plan administration.
- Administer the Company’s employee equity compensation and non-employee director compensation plans
- Supervise transfer of data from and to external contacts for services and program administration
- Create and implement efficient and scalable processes, system automation, and integrations for employee equity compensation and non-employee board compensation administration, reporting, etc.
- Develop and support the participant experience through training, addressing participant inquiries, creating educational materials, and maintaining the employee LTI portal
- Monitor and evaluate emerging and evolving trends and best practices related to the development, implementation, and administration of employee equity compensation and non-employee director compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with SEC Section 16b and NYSE reporting and disclosure rules
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) processes are followed and compile supporting documentation for testing and compliance
- Minimum 3 years experience in public company stock plan administration
- Proficient in MS Office software applications with a strong background in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, and able to research broad and/or complex topics and make clear and concise recommendations to management
- Strong project management skills, and able to structure and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp-to-perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment
process from the first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.