Our client is seeking an experienced Stock Plan Administrator for a temporary, part-time, remote position to administer the company’s equity plans including partnering with key internal stakeholders across internal departments, as well as external vendors who play a role in equity plan administration.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in administering the equity program including record-keeping, reporting, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Manage all aspects of processing and reporting related to equity.
- Manage relationship with relevant external vendors.
- Maintain confidentiality of all employee, payroll, and equity information.
- Provide outstanding customer service to departments, employees, and stakeholders.
- 5 years minimum stock administration experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- CEP designation a plus, not required.
- Experience working with various equity management systems.
- Strong working knowledge of equity plans.
- Experience with a third-party stock admin tools.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.