Our client is seeking an Associate Director of Stock Plan Administration to perform a wide range of activities associated with equity administration including partnering with vendors to ensure processing of equity transactions.
- Execute the relevant day-to-day activities for equity programs (NQ stock options, RSUs, PSUs, and ESPP) including the granting and approvals process of equity awards
- Report and reconcile on grant acceptances and tax rates prior to RSU vestings
- Manage the 10b5-1 program for executives and insiders
- Partner with Legal to prepare and timely file Section 16 reports (Forms 3, 4 and 5) with the SEC
- Liaise with senior leadership to design future equity programs and enhance existing plans
- Manage and reconcile ESPP purchases and enrollment
- Evaluate and record processes/procedures and look for process improvements opportunities
- Develop and deliver employee education programs for new and continuing employees with a focus on mechanics and overall financial wellness
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) preferred
- 5+ years stock administration experience at a public company
- BS/BA or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of Morgan Stanley Equity Administration system a plus
- IPO experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analysis capabilities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines while meticulously adhering to procedures and reporting requirements
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.