Senior Stock Plan Administrator
- Support transnational workflows for Equity Plans including; grants, exercises, releases and purchases.
- Document client procedures.
- Maintain client service levels.
- Liaison with brokers and transfer agents.
- Project manage client initiatives.
- 3+ years in the Equity Administration Industry.
- BA in Business or Finance preferred.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification is preferred.
- Expertise utilizing the Global Shares stock administration.
- Experience working for an equity service/system provider a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities.
- Strong client facing and relationship skills including management of client calls, tracking client issues and overall stock plans administration.
- May require the need to travel to other locations.
December 12, 2019