Our client is seeking Dining Room Servers to be responsible for a pleasant dining experience and to always maintain a professional work manner.
- Serve residents in the Dining Rooms and meal delivery in a professional manner and style of excellence.
- General table set-up/side work to prepare for approaching mealtime and closing.
- Always maintain a clean work environment and perform cleaning duties at service down time.
- Perform general busing of dishes and silverware, and ensure that tabletops and chairs are clean at all times.
- Carry out proper service for formal dining at all times.
- Attend and participate in and disseminate information presented in Dining Review.
- Maintain business etiquette at all times even during non-service times.
- Perform all other duties as required by management.
- Excellent penmanship.
- Order Taking - Proficient in POS (Point of Sale).
- Knowledge of using an iPad.
- Basic knowledge of proper serving techniques.
- Knowledge of Salad Bar Set, cleaning duties and storage.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to do moderate lifting and pushing of food carts.
- Sign on bonus 100.00 after 90 days, 150.00 after 6 months.
- Tuition Reimbursement for part-time employees, scholarship program.
- 403 (b) eligibility.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.