SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Senior Stock Plan Specialist to be responsible for administering Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP). This role has primary responsibility for all required reporting related to equity, LTIP, and BESOP programs and ensuring any taxes related to any LTIP and BESOP awards and vested RSGs are properly recorded. This role counsels and collaborates with other departments on equity, LTIP, and BESOP program documentation and practices, as well as routine activities related to program administration.
- Responsible for the Equity Management System used to house LTIP data, including loading of employee data, loading of LTIP and BESOP awards, maintaining confidentiality and data integrity, designing and delivering reports, and managing the vendor relationship, including the Cap Table.
- Process LTIP and BESOP award transactions and communicate transaction details to US and international payroll teams.
- Process all new LTIP and BESOP awards, terminations, cancellations, and modifications; ensure accurate online annual BESOP award notices and agreements are attached to each record.
- Provide Legal with payroll tax withholding amount estimates.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly, quarterly and custom reports on LTIP and BESOP.
- Provide support to the Legal team, when requested, related to annual Securities law financial questionnaire and Associate data for the Share Offering program.
- Partner regularly with other departments to ensure privacy, tax reporting, and regulatory requirements are maintained and supported.
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests.
- If requested by Legal, assist with preparation of RSG grant list and exhibits for Board approvals.
- Assist in stock compensation expense calculations.
- Create ad-hoc stock vesting and tax detail reports of LTIP and BESOP compensation data.
- Prepare educational materials and training presentations.
- 8 overall years experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred.
- Working in an analytical role, preferably supporting global compensation and equity programs on a corporate level.
- Experience with administration of global compensation and equity programs for both private and public companies.
- Broad experience with different compensation and equity award forms, e.g. LTIP, RSU, PSU, stock option, and ESPP.
- Strong understanding of U.S. federal and state compensation and equity taxation and general knowledge of global compensation and equity taxation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information with professionalism
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills, including the ability to use pivot tables, V Lookup and formulas.
- Experience implementing compensation and equity administration software.
- Third-party and in-house system data entry.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.