SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Senior Stock Plan Administrator to provide day-to-day administration of Stock Incentive Plans as well as ESPP.
- Manage day-to-day administration of various programs (stock options, time and performance-based restricted stock units, and ESPP) including timely recording of new equity awards, exercises, and terminations.
- Collaborate with Internal Controls, Finance, Payroll, Legal and Human Resources on plan processes, documentation, SOX compliance and reporting requirements.
- Answer questions, educate and communicate plan terms and provisions and resolve employee issues or concerns. Coordinate employee training and communications.
- Manage stock transfer activity transfer agent.
- Manage annual compensation survey data to ensure the company’s competitive pay position to market.
- Update, maintain and manage salary range and job descriptions to ensure they accurately reflect position requirements.
- Review proposed salary adjustments for compliance established guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of stock administration role in a publicly traded company.
- Experience with Certent, and/or Merrill-Lynch, a plus.
- Fidelity equity administration and Workday experience, a plus.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP), preferred.
- Knowledge of US federal, state and global equity taxation.
- Organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, exercise discretionary judgment, and take ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Exceptional verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.