Our client is looking for a Compensation Analyst-Senior to join their team. To be successful in this challenging role you will be able to contribute to the development and implementation of their compensation planning and design, program administration, analytics, and reporting. You will play a key role in supporting the incentive compensation programs and year end processes, including administration and program design.
- Providing support on global change projects to evolve global compensation framework.
- Delivering quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the formation of policy
and program design.
- Assisting with delivery of all cyclical compensation activities including annual salary reviews and incentive compensation programs.
- Regular Job Evaluation and Salary Benchmarking in line with Global Grading structure, working with HR Business Partners to improve their understanding of the process and philosophy of job
- Use advanced analytical and data presentation skills to design and build compensation reports,
metrics and tools that clearly communicate relevant information to support compensation decisions.
- Development of global salary structures based on a thorough and insightful view of markets.
- Key role in ensuring the successful roll out of the Annual Incentive schemes and Salary Review processes in new HR system, Workday.
- Review Compensation transactions in Workday to ensure compliance with globally agreed guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or HR
- MBA, MA, CCP preferred
- Workday experience required