SC Staffing & Consulting is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing Assistant to manage the digital content for our staffing and recruiting activities, including formatting, editing, and posting.
This part time, fully remote position is responsible for assisting our operations and executive team. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, extremely organized, and adept at creating content. Must be comfortable with learning and using email campaign software and social media programs.
Training will be provided.
- Reformatting and editing Job Orders into Job Descriptions in Google docs
- Proofreading documents
- Posting Job Descriptions and other content to website
- Creating graphics
- Creating and sending email campaigns
- Creating and sharing content to social media
- Requesting customer and client Google reviews
- Logging job orders in a spreadsheet
- Writing blogs
- Other marketing duties may be assigned
- Google Drive: Email, Folders, Docs, Sheets; preferred
- MailChimp, preferred
- Sender, a plus
- HubSpot, a plus
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.