SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Manager of Stock Plan Administration responsible for the administration of global equity programs, including equity grants, option exercises, RSU releases, ESPP, and special projects.
- Manage daily stock plan administration including but not limited to eligibility, enrollment, exercises, tax withholding and other plan related matters.
- Partner with Legal, HR, and Finance teams to develop processes which ensure accuracy and compliance in maintaining equity data.
- Design and implementation of communications and educational sessions regarding the equity programs.
- Preparation of Section 16 reports and tracking of 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Preparation of year-end tax information for IRC 6039.
- Oversee SOX compliance and that adequate controls are in place to ensure plans are administered in accordance with plan terms and conditions.
- Form filings (Form 3, 4, and 5).
- Minimum five years in global stock plan administration.
- CEP designation.
- Experience with Carta and Fidelity.
- Strong Excel and GSuite.
- System implementation experience preferred.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail while meeting critical deadlines.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.