We are currently working with a client in the Harrisburg, PA area to fill temporary to possible permanent positions as a Maintenance Technician.
The employer will train on job specifics as related to boiler maintenance and repair which are part of daily duties.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
- Diagnostic & repair skills for trades, HVAC, electrical, plumbing.
- Checks output for quality assurance and documents or discards defects.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in math.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a security background check.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks.