SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to provide extensive recruitment responsibility for hourly and manufacturing employees. The position is responsible for supporting human resource activities including hourly recruiting, HRIS updates, file management, compensation and benefits inquiries, and special programs/events. All responsibilities must be aligned to ensure legal compliance with all state and federal employment laws.
- Support recruitment function for internal client groups, including planning, job description guidance, requisition approvals, interviews, employment offers, onboarding, etc.
- Manage relationship with temporary agency.
- Assist with hourly associate annual performance review and merit increase process.
- Manage hourly employee communications via digital signage.
- Manage hourly time and attendance policy adherence.
- Support employee engagement activities and primary lead for hourly employee completion of annual survey.
- Lead site community involvement and associate recognition initiatives and programs.
- Help to develop/support programs, policies, procedures and controls regarding key HR metrics (recruiting, attendance, onboarding, turnover, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with employment-related laws.
- Conduct training in ADP, Workday, Benefit Open Enrollment and other topics as needed.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting hourly production and distribution roles.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as HR Coordinator, HR Administrator, HR Specialist.
- Knowledge of laws, policies, practices governing human resource issues.
- Workday (or applicable HRIS) and ADP proficiency.
- Manufacturing environment and/or regulated industry experience, preferred.key
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.