SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is a non-profit organization seeking a full-time Human Resource Generalist that specializes in credentialing and compliance administration and management. The HR Generalist is responsible for credentialing, key operations, re-credentialing applicable personnel, and supporting compliance across programs.
- Initiates and completes background checks on prospective new hires, communicates with and provides direction to and throughout the process
- Responsible for ensuring the following clearances and checks are completed: PA criminal background check, FBI fingerprinting, child abuse clearance, sanction(s) check, social security death master file check, MVR, references, education and any other pertaining to a specific role.
- Ensures certain Programs receive copies of information from personnel records when first obtained by the HR Department when Programs require documents for licensing, audits and other reviews
- For applicable personnel, ensure licensure clearance through the National Practitioners Data Bank (NPDB) and the Pennsylvania Licensing System (PALS)
- Keep Program Directors abreast of prospective new hires and current staff who are not complying with the credentialing process
- Oversee the purchase, distribution and posting (website) of all applicable federal, state and local labor law and City Ordinance posters across Programs
- Oversee the Telecommuting and Outside Emprocess
- Minimum 5 years experience in human resources
- Proficient in MS Office software applications with a strong background in Excel
- Bachelor’s degree (required) from an accredited college or university
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp-to-perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment
process from the first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.