SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Global Equity Stock Plan Senior Manager to manage the administration and compliance of global equity programs: stock options, restricted stock units, employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), and other equity programs in a full-time, hybrid remote position. Responsibilities include administration stock grants, data maintenance, reporting, and stock program communication and education. The position will support special projects related to stock and ESPP.
- Manage global stock plan administration including ongoing and new hire stock grants, RSU releases, option exercises, and performance awards.
- Manage global ESPP administration including enrollments, auditing contributions and reporting, purchase of shares and withdrawals.
- Develop and conduct employee trainings on the Company’s equity programs including collaborating with E-trade.
- Partner with Finance and global payroll to provide necessary reporting.
- Manage trading blackout schedule and special blackouts in accordance with Insider Trading policy.
- Create, maintain, and update process documents and annual stock calendar.
- Ensure data integrity of the stock database including new participants, terminations, and grants.
- Partner with Legal and Finance to ensure compliance.
- Assist with the generation and review of equity reports to support timely SEC filings including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statements; and ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare and manage Section 16 filings of forms 3, 4, and 5 for executive officers and board.
- Support the financial monthly close and help support broader Accounting and Finance team.
- Monitor developments and changes in stock compensation laws for on-going compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or HR.
- Minimum of 9 years of equity compensation experience related to stock option, RSU, and ESPP at a public company. Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or similar certification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Section 16 (Forms 3, 4, and 5) filings, 10b5-1 Plans and stock ownership guidelines for Section 16 officers and Directors.
- Experience in managing and monitoring compliance in the US required including US GAAP accounting standards related to equity compensation (ASC 718). Experience with international equity programs desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Equity Edge Online preferred.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.