Our client is seeking a full-time front-desk receptionist to manage pre-registration and registration of patients (i.e., enter insurance and demographic information into HIS system, and produce registration and consent forms). The receptionist works directly with the clinical staff members to properly understand lengths of procedures, room availability, and needs of special supplies.
- Welcome and register patients, acknowledge families, physician, and visitors either in-person or over the phone.
- Attend to inquiries on the phone and face-to-face.
- Receive and direct incoming calls, distribute mail and messages, and assist the business office, as necessary.
- Complete daily payment log and completion of medical records.
- Assemble all patient charts.
- Read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual.
- Perform A/P function and any other related duties as required or assigned.
- 20% of time dedicated to A/P function.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Familiar with Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Three-plus years of administrative or customer service experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required.
- Experience using QuickBooks Accounts Payable (A/P) or willingness to learn this application.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.