Our client is seeking a Financial Planning Specialist to discuss financial goals with clients and develop an appropriate investment strategy to attain those objectives.
- Meet with clients to assess their expenses, income, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance.
- Provide information regarding financial planning that will meet their individual goals.
- Advise clients on recommendations for insurance coverage,ash management.
- Review client accounts and plans on a regular basis to determine if changes are needed to their investment strategy based on income changes and expenses.
- Prepare financial summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Manage and update client portfolios.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- BS in Finance preferred.
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Proven working experience as a financial advisor, planner.
- Must have current FINRA licenses.
- PA Life and Health license preferred.
- CFP certification, a plus.
- Experience with Redtail CRM.
- Experience with financial planning software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to ensure client needs are met.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing, recruiting, and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers, we ensure a positive outcome.