SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Financial Equity Systems Manager to be responsible for the management and oversight of a team of specialists with the primary task of performing client implementations on a proprietary CPU financial reporting system.
- Ensure efficient planning of resources, handling of escalated issues, and reporting to senior management to ensure successful implementation of financial reporting clients.
- Interface with clients and/or their respective designees (auditors), internal processing teams, relationship management counterparts, and management at various levels.
- Work with senior stakeholders and business units to provide a strategic and commercial Talent Acquisition service.
- Ensure proper planning of client implementations based on size, complexity, client requirements, etc.
- Ensure communication of any issues and management of said issues to conclusion.
- Ensure that required information from clients regarding rules and parameters as it applies to the accounting aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans. These rules are governed by the accounting standards of ASC718 and IFRS2.
- Communicate with the Client, Product Managers, and management team to ensure status and issues are understood.
- Continuously review and assess processes and procedures to recommend changes for efficiency, client satisfaction, employee satisfaction, etc.
- Work with Client Management team to ensure proper billing based on implementation and client sign-off.
- Evaluate and recommend new functionality or enhancements for existing clients or based on trends seen during the implementation process.
- Formulate DOPs and training documentation to support the implementation process.
- Perform all necessary administration responsibilities.
- Equity compensation experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the financial reporting or equity compensation services disciplines, with implementation or project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA or CEP highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial reporting industry and/or accounting standards
- Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Strong Excel (spreadsheet, relational database) proficiency.
- Project management knowledge and experience.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.