Our client is seeking a Financial Operations Associate to assist in their daily office operations. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, possess excellent customer service skills, and have a background in the financial services industry.
- Maintenance of client account files and associated transactions.
- Participate in preparation of compliance audits.
- Completion of required licensing/registration filings.
- Contract management including Vendors and clients.
- Client correspondence.
- Administrative support including scheduling travel, email monitoring , and arranging client events.
- CRM maintenance.
- Assist with website, Social media updates as well as print marketing campaigns.
- Assist with HR functions ( payroll, benefits administration).
- Financial Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.