Our client is seeking an Equity Plan Manager. This hands-on role will be the global equity award administration expert.
- Day-to-day transaction processing and data entry Option exercises, including 10b5-1 transactions for executives through outside brokers
- Daily restricted stock releases; Deliver trade settlements timely; Review of Forms 3, 4, and 5 upon changes to Beneficial Ownership per Section 16 requirements; Terminations; Participant account updates; Maintain accurate record of equity data and support to ensure SOX compliance
- Support Human Resources, Legal, Tax, Payroll, & Accounting with ad hoc reporting
- Composition of Grant Agreement Packages
- Account Tax and Year-to-Date Imports & Reconciliations
- Collaborate with Legal on insider restrictions and trade clearances
- Assist with ESPP management
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Annual Reconciliations
- Year-End Tax Reporting for the parent company as well as for subsidiaries/affiliates
- Prepare financial disclosures for 10-Q, 10-K, and Proxy statement information
- Assist in the Stock-Based Compensation Expense Valuation
- CEP preferred
- Hands-on recent experience working with E*TRADE’s Equity Edge Online
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.