Our client is seeking an Equity Plan Administrator to provide day-to-day program administration for stock options, restricted stock units as well as ESPP.
- Issue new grants and track/obtain grant acceptance.
- Ensure timely review and deposit of shares, oversee vesting of RSUs.
- Administer the ESPP program including enrollments, changes, purchases and data reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- Partner with internal and external partners, including Payroll, Accounting, Finance, Legal, to seamlessly execute assigned compensation strategy and programs.
- Provide ongoing support and issue resolution for employee equity compensation queries.
- Maintain integrity of equity compensation plans between systems and service providers.
- Document existing processes and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Conduct employee education on equity compensation programs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all plans and awards, as well as manage records, forms, documents, and processes related to various equity compensation programs.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in equity compensation administration.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated customer service skills in resolving queries by internal stakeholders and employees.
- Proven understanding of all equity compensation plans and responsibilities in partnership with the equity plan administration platform provider.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Attention to detail while maintaining adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure that daily responsibilities are executed.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.