This hands-on role will be the global equity award administration expert, requiring execution excellence of equity administration programs. Compensation experience would be helpful.
- Actively contribute with the design of global equity compensation plans (including ESPP), to assure efficient, streamlined program design that can be administered in a cost-effective manner
- Proactively and independently lead the implementation of a new vendor platform
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally, for stock options, RSUs and /or PSU, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the review and approval of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals and controls are in place
- Hands on administration for grants, exercises and terminations partnering with HR, Payroll, Legal and Tax
- Coordinate with multiple departments including Legal, Finance and HR, and with the company’s transfer agent. Be the subject matter expert for pulling the differing perspectives together across these teams
- Prepare both standard and custom reports and perform complex and timely reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws
- Work with stock administration vendors, including daily interaction when handling daily account openings, exercise and release activities, and monitoring service
- Answer employee and investor inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding stock awards. Support employee understanding of equity awards and equity programs and policies, by creating communications material and participating in educational forums
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Related Discipline
- Experience in equity administration
- Experience with implementations helpful
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.