Our client is seeking an Equity Plan Administrator to deliver accuracy and first-class customer service and maintain strict confidentiality for a recently public company. This role serves employees and stockholders in an efficient and effective manner and ensures compliance while improving processes. The Equity Plan Administrator will manage stock activity and the equity database. This role will be part of a team that provides and works cross-functionally with other departments.
- Maintain equity award database, ensuring that grants, terminations, demographic updates, and RSU lapses are processed accurately and timely.
- Develop best practices continually and improve processes, ensuring technology is leveraged.
- Assist with effective employee communications and trainings to ensure equity plans are fully understood.
- Manage equity team inbox with timely and accurate responses to questions.
- Manage trading windows and pre-clearance process according to Insider Trading Policy.
- Assist executives with 10b5-1 trading plans and transactions.
- Independently lead other complex equity projects utilizing.
- 5 or more years of experience in equity plan administration in a public company.
- Experience administering, reviewing, and assessing equity-based awards, questions, and concerns.
- Knowledge of the relevant legal, tax, and accounting rules.
- Ability to provide clear guidance on complex equity topics.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to accurately manage numerous detail-intensive, interdependent, and time-sensitive tasks.
- Proactively identify issues and initiate solutions.
- Customer service focused professional with ability to collaborate across various teams.
- Schwab Equiview / SPM System experience, preferred.
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or advancement towards certification, preferred.
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.