Our client is seeking an Equity Manager to be responsible for end-to-end management of equity plans, programs, systems, and service providers. This role will work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the company’s equity programs operate effectively and compliantly while supporting company equity program goals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure equity programs operate effectively, working across departments.
- Provide leadership to the Stock Administration function, including one direct report.
- Manage administration of the company’s stock plans, including employee equity plan and the ESPP.
- Ensure accuracy of equity data including new grants, cancellations, option valuations and cap table through controls and audits.
- Ensure equity administration processes support the company and stakeholders including compliance, tax reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure success of various equity projects including implementation of brokerage platform.
- POC for external partners, plan providers, brokers, and transfer agents.
- Manage global equity reporting including expense reporting and compliance.
- Generate reports at a regularly for tracking of the equity plan.
- Develop educational materials, FAQs, and other documents on equity compensation.
- Reconcile all applicable equity activities and reporting.
- Manage Transfer Agent relationship.
- Interact with transfer agent and third-party stock administrator to ensure that trades are settled timely; reconcile instructions and transfer agent activities.
- Support internal/external SOX auditors.
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes
- Prepare custom reports and perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity transaction data.
- Ensure accurate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reporting across the company.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of direct stock administration experience for a U.S. company, with at least 2 years managerial experience.
- Stock administration experience with both private and public companies, preferred.
- Strong Excel proficiency.
- SME of types of equity awards and public company equity programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Hands-on experience with Fidelity equity platform preferred.
- Experience with ESPP preferred.
- Hands on experience with Transfer Agent preferred.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.