Our client is seeking an Equity Administrator to assist in the management of all aspects of the equity-based compensation programs. The ideal candidate will assist with administering the organization’s policies and procedures for their equity-based compensation programs and will help ensure compliance.
This is a full-time position on-site in California.
- Tracking and reporting associated with the equity-based compensation programs.
- Process equity transactions in compliance with current rules and regulations, SOX controls, and governing stock plan documents.
- Assist with the administration of the company’s global ESPP plan.
- Reconcile plan reserves, transactions, termination dates, tax withholding, and reporting.
- Generate reports as needed for an audit, tax, and legal filings.
- Coordinate and provide adequate information and timely responses related to equity transactions with other departments.
- Reconcile shares related to stock plan transactions.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows.
- Communicate with employees and resolve questions related to equity-based compensation programs.
- Assist with quarterly preparation of all stock compensation-related disclosures.
- Perform routine audits to ensure that all data have been processed timely and correctly.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of stock administration role in a publicly-traded company.
- CEP level one preferred.
- Experienced with Equity Edge Online system.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Audit and compliance skills.
- Knowledge of government regulations as they apply to compensation programs.
- Knowledge of global equity best practices and applicable laws.
Learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.