Our client is seeking an experienced equity administrator to lead and manage. This vital, full-time role owns the end-to-end administration of equity programs and partners closely with accounting, finance, legal, and HR to ensure that equity processes scale with dynamic growth.
- Administer the global equity plans and maintain all aspects of the equity management system, including managing end-to-end processes of new grants, exercises, terminations monitoring demographics file transfers from HR/Payroll systems to Shareworks equity management system
- Responsible for day-to-day activities in administering the equity program including record-keeping, reporting, compliance, and reconciliation
- Manage payroll-related and other reporting obligations relating to stock activity on a global basis
- Manage accounting for stock compensation and other equity related activities
- Provide a high level of customer service in responding to inquiries from employees and investors
- Design and implement educational sessions, presentations, and communication materials for employees to support understanding of equity programs and policies
- Collaborate and partner across departments on the design and implementation of new equity programs, reporting, and compliance
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure accuracy, provide support for audits and reporting
- Ensure that the structure of the stock plans and awards are appropriate for international jurisdictions through liaising with human resources and tax teams
- 6 to 8+ years of relevant work experience, ideally with both private and public companies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- CEP designation a plus, not required
- Experience working with various equity management systems
- Strong familiarity with legal, tax, and compliance concepts relevant to equity, including payroll related reporting and compliance
- Exposure to the accounting for equity and stock compensation, including the preparation of reconciliations and journal entries
- Experience preparing Section 16 reports, reviewing 10b5-1 plans and drafting stock-related sections of various SEC filings
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment process from first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.