Our client is looking for a Documentation Specialist to work full-time remotely on a temporary basis. Assignments are approximately thirty to sixty days. To be considered candidates must have a laptop or desktop computer with access to Windows 10 and Internet access.
- Preparing the documentation, settlement and disbursement of approved grant or loan transactions.
- Role is to create Loan and Grant Agreements, and other required legal documents for each approved Application assigned.
- Send the appropriate documentation out to the Applicant for execution.
- Ensure documents are completed accurately.
- Route documents and request for Commerce’s execution.
- Send final documents to the Applicant and complete workflow process.
- Input transactions into OFP’s Portfol database.
- Candidates should be well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, team oriented, and able to work independently.
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation and an aptitude for detailed work.
- Proficiency with Google Mail, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and/or other relevant software.