Customer Service Representative
Establish and maintain a dependable relationship with new and current customers.
- Answer and process incoming calls
- Process customer orders upon receipt; advise customer of any issues concerning the order (i.e. verifying shipping methods and availability of product)
- Provide quotes for new and or established customers
- Invoicing/Billing: Process and handle inquiries from customers
- Inventory tracking
- Perform related duties as assigned and assist other department personnel when appropriate.
- Customer Service experience
- Must have experience with and be proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and order entry system computer programs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility are required.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery,
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
SC Staffing & Consulting
Greater Philadelphia, PA
July 27, 2020