Reporting directly to the CFO, the ideal candidate possesses the ability to communicate effectively about the finances of the business and justify financial recommendations.
● Prepare financial forecasts.
● Coordinate and prepare internal and external financial statements
● Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and
recommending changes as needed.
● Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate
accounting of consolidated business results.
● Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
● Keep up-to-date on the financial market to understand how to maximize profits and find new
● Provide accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information;
● converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing
● Identify areas to reduce costs and liabilities.
● BS degree in Accounting/Finance
● Knowledge SFAS Rules
● Analytical and Reporting Skills
● Demonstrated Project Management skills
● Attention to Detail
Learn More: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing & Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp to perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment
process from the first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.