SC Staffing & Consulting’s client is seeking a Benefits Manager who oversees and manages the design and delivery of cost-effective health and welfare programs to enable the organization to be a competitive employer and fulfill the company’s strategic goals.
- Manage administration of benefits including plan design, coordination, and implementation of plan changes and open enrollment. Update summary plan descriptions, plan documents, EAP program, and policies as necessitated by law and ease of administration
- Partner with broker for annual open enrollment renewals and strategic planning for health and welfare programs including: open enrollment timeline, coordination of the vetting process, in-depth review of new health and welfare plan contracts, plan design modifications and the development of a communication program for employee benefits via social media and other appropriate platforms
- Manage vendor relationships to meet service expectations and compliance with policies, contracts, regulatory requirements and cost control objectives Recommend health and welfare programs to leadership by studying trends and developments of federal, state and local law requirements, new legislation and other non-profit organizations
- Support leadership by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs
- Oversee benefits orientation of new employees, and provide oversight of health and welfare plan eligibility
- Partner with a broker for timely submission of 5500 filing and employee communications of SPDs, Annual Disclosures, etc.
- Manage HRIS system data related to plan eligibility and implement benefit/carrier corrections in the system
- Point person for escalated claims resolution/intercede with vendors/carriers as necessary
- Responsible for Workers’ Compensation
- Knowledge of benefits administration, short/long term disability, leave administration (FMLA/ADA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a similar field of study
- License/Certification: CEBS preferred, but not required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, preferably in insurance, benefits administration, finance and/or human resources
Learn More: Please send your resume to email@example.com
About SC Staffing & Consulting, Certified Woman-Owned
SC Staffing Consulting is a strategic staffing and consulting company with over 60 years of combined experience. Since 2007, we have been providing flexible expertise with a high degree of personal integrity and thoroughly trained staff. We offer full recruitment services to businesses, governments, and other institutions, providing long-term temporary solutions and temp-to-perm solutions. Our professional resumes target job specifications and demonstrate experience in a compelling manner. Our internal employees have a staffing background with experience handling the full-cycle recruitment
process from the first interview to hire to successful job performance. Partnering with project leaders and hiring managers we ensure a positive outcome.