Accounting Manager, Divisional Controller
The Accounting Manager will manage the day-to-day accounting of transactions, policies, controls, and procedures.
- Ensures accurate and complete financial records and reporting, in compliance with legal requirements, US GAAP standards and company KPI metrics.
- Responsible for accounts payable/receivable, expense reports, sales commission calculation, collections, fixed assets, bank account and general ledger account reconciliations and management.
- Partner with Corporate Controller and Executive team on financial, accounting analysis and reporting.
- Participate in process improvement projects including implementation of enhancements to our ERP systems and processes.
- Responsible for timely month-end close and financial reporting.
- Manage tax compliance for state sales tax reporting and filing.
- Identify and lead reporting improvements to systems, processes, and internal controls.
- Responsible for periodic financial audits and relationships with external auditors.
- Cash management.
- 8 years of relevant professional experience. Public accounting and industry. Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, reporting and compliance.
- Experienced manager able to lead and motivate teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively across all levels of an organization.
- High personal integrity and strong work ethic. Excellent writing/documentation skills. Attentive to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to operate with substantial latitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with MS Office Suite required. NetSuite & QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
SC Staffing & Consulting
August 17, 2020